Register your interest for further details.
If you think having a friend or family member close by is important, then why not invite them to live at Riverwalk. All you have to do is refer a friend or family member to purchase land at Riverwalk, and you can celebrate on us with a $2,000 VISA gift card *
But hurry, the offer is limited to the first 20 land sales.
Step 1 – Request that your Friend or Family members mention your name and provide your contact details to the Riverwalk sales agent when they visit the Riverwalk Sales & Information Centre.
Step 2 – Your Friend or Family member fills out the Friend or Family Referral Form, selects their preferred lot and pays a deposit.
Step 3 – Upon signing of an unconditional contract, your$2,000 VISA gift card will be sent directly to you by Australia Post registered mail.
There is no limit to the number of Friends or Family members you can refer to purchase at Riverwalk!
* Terms & Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions:
(a) Gift Card means a $2000 prepaid VISA gift card procured by Development Victoria;
(b) Purchaser means a person who has been referred by the Referrer to the Riverwalk Development;
(c) Referrer means a person who has referred Riverwalk to a potential Purchaser; and
(d) Riverwalk Contract means a binding and unconditional Contract of Sale for a residential property within the Riverwalk Development.
2. The ‘Riverwalk Refer a Friend or Family’ referral program (Program) commences on 27/05/19 and will apply to Riverwalk Contracts entered into after this date.
3. There will be twenty (20) Gift Cards awarded as part of the Program, which will be issued to the first 20 Referrers of Purchasers to enter into Riverwalk Contracts, subject to clause 4 below.
4. Only one Gift Card will be made available in respect of each Riverwalk Contract. A Purchaser may nominate only one Referrer in respect of a Riverwalk Contract.
5. The Purchaser must purchase land at Riverwalk from the Riverwalk Sales & Information Centre.
6. If a Purchaser enters into a Riverwalk Contract, the Referrer will receive a Gift Card within 60 days of the purchaser signing an unconditional contract.
7. The Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that Development Victoria will determine, in its absolute discretion, whether a person satisfies the criteria to be considered a Referrer.
8. Development Victoria assumes no responsibility for incorrectly completed Friend or Family Referral Forms. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that the correct details are provided for the Referrer.
9. The Gift Card will be sent to the Referrer by Australia Post registered mail to the address notified by the Purchaser.
10. The bearer of the Gift Card is entitled to its face value of the card. Standard terms and conditions of the card issuer (including but not limited to any validity expiry dates or activation requirements) apply to the use of a Gift Card.
11. Development Victoria accepts no responsibility for defaced, altered, damaged, lost or stolen Gift Cards.
12. Entitlement to receive a prepaid VISA card is not transferrable.
13. The Program is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
14. Development Victoria reserves the right to review, change or discontinue this promotion at any time.
15. Employees and Contractors of Development Victoria and their families are excluded from this promotion.