In line with directions of the Victorian Chief Health Officer, the following health and safety measures will be in place for all visitors to the Riverwalk Sales Office, including:
- A fitted face mask covering the nose and mouth must be worn at all times
- Scanning the QR code upon arrival at the sales office
- A maximum of 10 people at any one time, subject to the density limit of 1 person per 4 square metres
- Use hand sanitiser on entry and as you exit
In addition, all surfaces will be cleaned in between appointments as required.
Please do not attend if:
- In the last 14 days you have returned from or been in contact with someone who has returned from international travel
- You are feeling unwell
- You have been in contact with someone with COVID-19
Please visit the DHHS website for ongoing updates.