Register your interest for further details.
Do you have a client looking to build a house and land package? Why not refer them to Riverwalk?
If they purchase land at Riverwalk, you can celebrate on us with a $2,000 VISA GIFT CARD*
Step 1 - Request that your client mention your name and provide your contact details to the Riverwalk sales agent when they visit the Riverwalk Sales & Information Centre.
Step 2 - Your client fills out the Builder Referral Form, selects their preferred lot and pays a deposit.
Step 3 - Upon the contract the purchaser enters into becoming unconditional, your $2,000 VISA gift card will be sent directly to you by the card issuer via Australia Post Registered mail.
There is no limit to the number of clients you can refer to purchase at Riverwalk!
*Terms & Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions:
(a) Gift Card means a $2000prepaid VISA gift card procured by Development Victoria;
(b) Purchaser means a person whohas been referred by the Referrer to the Riverwalk Development;
(c) Referrer means a person whohas referred Riverwalk to a potential Purchaser; and
(d) Riverwalk Contract means abinding and unconditional Contract of Sale for a residential property withinthe Riverwalk Development.
2. The ‘Riverwalk Builder’ referralprogram (Program) commences on 24/06/19 and will apply to Riverwalk Contractsentered into after this date.
3. There will be twenty (20) GiftCards awarded as part of the Program, which will be issued to the first 20Referrers of Purchasers to enter into Riverwalk Contracts, subject to clause 4below.
4. Only one Gift Card will bemade available in respect of each Riverwalk Contract. A Purchaser may nominateonly one Referrer in respect of a Riverwalk Contract.
5. The Purchaser must purchase landat Riverwalk from the Riverwalk Sales & Information Centre.
6. If a Purchaser enters into aRiverwalk Contract, the Referrer will receive a Gift Card within 60 days of thecontract the purchaser enters into becoming unconditional.
7. The Purchaser agrees andacknowledges that Development Victoria will determine, in its absolutediscretion, whether a person satisfies the criteria to be considered aReferrer.
8. Development Victoria assumesno responsibility for incorrectly completed Builder Referral Forms. It is theresponsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that the correct details are providedfor the Referrer.
9. The Gift Card will be sent tothe Referrer by the card issuer via Australia Post registered mail to theaddress notified by the Purchaser.
10. The bearer of the Gift Cardis entitled to its face value of the card. Standard terms and conditions of thecard issuer (including but not limited to any validity expiry dates oractivation requirements) apply to the use of a Gift Card.
11. Development Victoria acceptsno responsibility for defaced, altered, damaged, lost or stolen Gift Cards.
12. Entitlement to receive aprepaid VISA card is not transferrable.
13. The Program is not to be usedin conjunction with any other offer.
14. Development Victoria reservesthe right to review, change or discontinue this promotion at any time.
15. Employees and Contractors ofDevelopment Victoria and their families are excluded from this promotion.