Register your interest for further details.
Do you have a client looking to build a house and land package? Why not refer them to Riverwalk?
If they purchase land at Riverwalk, you can celebrate on us with a $2,000 VISA GIFT CARD*
Step 1 - Request that your client mention your name and provide your contact details to the Riverwalk sales agent when they visit the Riverwalk Sales & Information Centre.
Step 2 - Your client fills out the Builder Referral Form, selects their preferred lot and pays a deposit.
Step 3 - Upon the contract the purchaser enters into becoming unconditional, your $2,000 VISA gift card will be sent directly to you by the card issuer via Australia Post Registered mail.
There is no limit to the number of clients you can refer to purchase at Riverwalk!
*Terms & Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions:
(a) Gift Card means a $2000 prepaid VISA gift card procured by Development Victoria;
(b) Purchaser means a person who has been referred by the Referrer to the Riverwalk Development;
(c) Referrer means a person who has referred Riverwalk to a potential Purchaser; and
(d) Riverwalk Contract means a binding and unconditional Contract of Sale for a residential property within the Riverwalk Development.
2. The ‘Riverwalk Builder’ referral program (Program) commences on 24/06/19 and will apply to Riverwalk Contracts entered into until 31/08/2021.
3. There will be twenty (20) Gift Cards awarded as part of the Program, which will be issued to the first 20Referrers of Purchasers to enter into Riverwalk Contracts, subject to clause 4below.
4. Only one Gift Card will be made available in respect of each Riverwalk Contract. A Purchaser may nominate only one Referrer in respect of a Riverwalk Contract.
5. The Purchaser must purchase land at Riverwalk from the Riverwalk Sales & Information Centre.
6. If a Purchaser enters into a Riverwalk Contract, the Referrer will receive a Gift Card within 60 days of the contract the purchaser enters into becoming unconditional.
7. The Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that Development Victoria will determine, in its absolute discretion, whether a person satisfies the criteria to be considered a Referrer.
8. Development Victoria assumes no responsibility for incorrectly completed Builder Referral Forms. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that the correct details are provided for the Referrer.
9. The Gift Card will be sent to the Referrer by the card issuer via Australia Post registered mail to the address notified by the Purchaser.
10. The bearer of the Gift Card is entitled to its face value of the card. Standard terms and conditions of the card issuer (including but not limited to any validity expiry dates or activation requirements) apply to the use of a Gift Card.
11. Development Victoria accepts no responsibility for defaced, altered, damaged, lost or stolen Gift Cards.
12. Entitlement to receive a prepaid VISA card is not transferrable.
13. The Program is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
14. Development Victoria reserves the right to review, change or discontinue this promotion at any time.
15. Employees and Contractors of Development Victoria and their families are excluded from this promotion.